Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm addicted...

to pinterest. This website is the most fabulous thing I've ever seen, and I'm spending WAY too much time on it. You can pin your favorite recipes, diy ideas, fashion, home decor, party planning ideas, the options are endless! I have so many things pinned that I want to try and so many more that I want to pin. If only I had more time! If you haven't tried it you MUST check it out (or can check out my boards here: http://pinterest.com/kristenshively/. Warning: it is totally addicting!

Oh yeah, you need an invite to join. if you're interested let me know and I'll send you one!

You know I must love it if I'm doing a blog post on it (You know how frequently I update my blog). It is just too awesome not to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've heard a TON about this but didn't know what it was. sign me up!! :)